The Airush Foil Skate is 100% twintip style construction. Palownia wood core, triaxial fiberglass top & bottom. This year we’ve added a full deck of EVA from nose to tail, rail to rail just to give a complete grip no matter where you stand on the board. The larger sizes comes complete with the 100 & 85ml fin pack. This allows the board to crossover for use as a trainer for people who have never used a directional board before and also allows it the use for light onshore wave conditions.
The Foil Skate includes low drag foil inserts, and optional fin connections, giving you the choice of traditional skate style directional riding, when your foil isn’t connected.
- Closed bottom M6 foil mounts – single side.
- Durable cast PU side walls.
- Low-drag foil specific upwind outline.
- The AR Glass layup is focused on durability and responsiveness, ensuring a perfect combination for all carving and freeride foiling needs. This construction is simple yet effective for smooth, easy, and forgiving riding.
- The Foil Skate 124: 2 x Airush footstraps, 4 x M6 x 22 Pan Head screws, 4 X M6 x 16 Pan Head screws, 4 x Round washers.
- The Foil Skate 145: 2 x AK GFN 100mm Mutant Fins, 2 x AK GFN 85mm Mutant Fins, 2 x Airush footstraps, 4 x M6 x 16 Pan Head, 12 x M6 x 20 Pan Head fin screws, 4 x M6 x 22 Pan Head, 4 x Round washers
2.0 ABS REINFORCED INSERTS
- No more pulled or broken inserts from hard landings or crashes. New for version 2.0 is added adhesives throughout the insert block for increased durability. Featured on all Airush boards, the ABS Reinforced Inserts 2.0 create the ultimate amount of durability whether riding with boots or straps.