The Duotone Evo D/LAB delivers a large performance upgrade to our most popular kite model. The new Aluula frame construction offers unrivalled durability while delivering substantial performance enhancements.
Firstly, the lightweight nature, with each kite saving up to 30% on the overall weight compared to regular kites, means the Evo D/LAB can fly in the lightest of winds. This makes it great for foiling or for light wind freeride; as the wind increases, the Evo D/LAB offers incredible performance for tricks and jumping that you have to experience. Secondly, the handling, thanks to the reduced weight and stiffness of the Aluula material and the pulley-less bridle, the kite delivers the most dynamic ride with great acceleration. The kite reacts to your inputs like an extension of your arms, instantly responding to input on the bar. Powerful loops are at your fingertips with incredible upstroke reaction thanks to the reduced weight.
With huge hangtime, the Evo D/LAB delivers an experience on the water unlike any other – at any time you know the position of the kite in the wind window. You will discover incredible power at your fingertips with full depower whenever you need it. The all-new Evo D/LAB is the pinnacle of both technology and design, delivering a unique kite that will offer you performance on the water that will blow your mind.
Take the Evo D/LAB for a ride, experience it yourself, and decide if you can live without it.
THE PERFORMANCE ALL-ROUNDER
- Easy to access high performance no matter your riding style, great for big air, freeride, hooked freestyle and playing in waves
LIFT AND HANGTIME
- The Evo D/Lab is set to stun you when you take to the skies; the huge lift will send you to the moon and keep you there longer than you ever thought possible
- The Evo D/Lab is up to 30% lighter than the standard version; this enables it to have incredible light wind performance with tremendous low-end power
- Thanks to the shape and stiffness of the frame, the kite is also incredibly stable at the top of the wind range
- This helps reduce the kites overall weight by up to 30% and improves performance by making the frame stifferIn addition, materials like Aluula and Trinity TX make the kite exceedingly light while offering excellent durability
- The refined handling and dynamic de-power gives you total control at all times; you have a massive amount of power at your fingertips with full de-power the instant you need it
PULLEY-LESS BRIDLE SYSTEM
- Offers a more dynamic and direct feel to the kite and a longer lasting and more durable bridle for harsh use
- The Anti Snag webbing is preventing the lines from tangling around the tip of the kite. Waterstarts are made easier and safety is increased
ALUULA FRAME CONSTRUCTION
- The new fabric in combination with new construction features reduces the weight of the kite by up to 30% compared to standard constructions and depending on the size, which is a considerable saving of up to 1kg, especially when the wind is light
- Elsewhere the construction has been fine-tuned to reduce weight wherever possible, while innovative use of material weaves allows improved turning ability and response
HEAVY DUTY LEADING EDGE CLOSING SEAM
- The leading edges of all kites are extremely durable due to a special heavy duty closing seam
- The Dacron material at the leading edge is reinforced with a self sticky Insignia Tape and double stitched additionally
- The Heavy Duty Leading Edge Closing Seam is resistant to very high tensions and diagonal forces
MODERN TRAILING EDGE DESIGN
- A narrower trailing edge with a lighter combination of materials to reduce wear and to create a slicker kite profile
LOAD DISTRIBUTION PANELS
- As kite geometry improves, the canopy must continue to resist increasing forces
- To spread these forces, Load-Distribution-Panels are used, holding the kite’s shape even under the most extreme loads
- In practice this gives a smoother and more consistent performance from the kite in any riding situation
KOOK PROOF CONNECTORS
- The kook proof line connection points prevent accidents by guaranteeing that you cannot accidentally connect your lines incorrectly when rigging your kite