Sometimes you don’t want your kite to define your riding, and we all want an easy ride to fast track our progression within the sport.
The Duotone Evo is that kite, and more, our design team wanted to create not only the most user-friendly kite on the market, with performance that is easy to unlock, but also the most versatile kite they could. The result is intoxicating, no matter your level or the style of riding you prefer.
For freeriding, you easily have to have access to enjoyment for every level of rider, the jumps are easy to dial in, and there is enough hang time to delight the most discerning of riders. The kite has a “sheet and go” nature that makes it easy to control and gives the rider plenty of confidence on the water. This is the kite that will help you progress quickly while not holding you back as your riding improves. The dynamic nature allows you to control the arc; as you engage the bar more, the turning speed increases. This attribute lends the kite to a bit of wave riding and will allow you to explore challenging conditions with ease. If your riding heads down a freestyle path, the Evo has you covered, it is perfect for those first forays into unhooked riding, and you’ll find yourself landing raleys faster than you could imagine.
The kite is also excellent for a range of abilities; starters will enjoy the forgiving easy to use nature, while more advanced riders will enjoy the enormous hooked boosting capabilities and even pulling kite loops too, if you have the guts. If ever there was a kite that wasn’t defined by a discipline or a rider’s style, the Evo is it.
However, you choose to play on the water, whatever your level, the Evo is the kite that can take you to the next level.
THE PERFECT ALL-ROUNDER
- Easy to access high-performance no matter your riding style, great for big air, freeride, hooked freestyle and playing in waves
EASY TO JUMP
- When it comes to boosting jumps, the Evo delivers more bang for your buck, this is accessible performance anyone can dial into
SHEET AND GO
- One of the easier kites to fly in the range; just hook in, sheet and go, and you are off with confidence-inspiring handling in all conditions
- This helps reduce the overall weight of the kite and improves performance materials materials like Trinity TX, making the kite light while offering excellent durability
PULLEY LESS BRIDLE SYSTEM
- The pulley-less bridle system offers a more dynamic and direct feel to the kite and a longer-lasting and more durable bridle for harsh use
MULTIPLE TIP TUNING OPTIONS
- Tune the kite to your riding style, increase the turning speed or slow it down, increase or decrease the bar pressure, and fly the kite how you want to fly it
- The Anti Snag webbing is preventing the lines from tangling around the tip of the kite. Waterstarts are made easier and safety is increased
SELF RESCUE HANDLES
- The self-rescue handles on the inside of the wingtips can be easily found in case of an offshore break down
- They provide a good, comfortable grip while sailing back to the shore during a self-rescue manoeuvre
- This construction allows for a controlled distribution of forces between strut and leading edge
- Struts are 100% connected to the leading edge with a flexible Dyneema line, which promotes higher canopy tension and a clean profile
HEAVY DUTY LEADING EDGE CLOSING SEAM
- The leading edges of all kites are extremely durable due to a special heavy duty closing seam
- The Dacron material at the leading edge is reinforced with a self sticky Insignia Tape and double stitched additionally
- The Heavy Duty Leading Edge Closing Seam is resistant to very high tensions and diagonal forces
- Teijin is the world’s leading supplier of polyester fabrics and sail materials to marine sports
- The combined creative power of Duotone saw the formulation of TRINITY TX
- Exclusive to Duotone, TRINITY TX is a 3×2 canopy material, which has proven to be far superior to other canopy materials in terms of durability and dynamic performance
- The 3×2 yarn combination has proven to be the best solution in performance as well as durability, overall superior to any 2×2 or 4×4 yarn solutions
- TRINITY TX. Made to stand the test of time
MODERN TRAILING EDGE DESIGN
- A narrower trailing edge with a lighter combination of materials to reduce wear and to create a slicker kite profile
LOAD DISTRIBUTION PANELS
- As kite geometry improves, the canopy must continue to resist increasing forces
- To spread these forces, Load-Distribution-Panels are used, holding the kite’s shape even under the most extreme loads
- In practice this gives a smoother and more consistent performance from the kite in any riding situation
- These pigtails distribute the load of the line connections to the kite, minimizing the risk of fatigue, making the kite less prone to distortion and helps it to steer more smoothly
KOOK PROOF CONNECTORS
- The kook proof line connection points prevent accidents by guaranteeing that you cannot accidentally connect your lines incorrectly when rigging your kite
There are no reviews yet.