The Duotone Spirit Surf SLS Foil is kitted out with the SLS mast and fuselage as well as the Spirit Surf wing set.
The Spirit SLS shows incredible maneuverability and also offers surprising stability at high speeds, making it a fast and fun toy for freeriding and around the racecourse. Its excellent pitch stability gives you the freedom to focus on tactics and how to beat your opponents.
Due to the increased torsional stiffness, the feedback of the Spirit SLS is even more direct and predictable than at other foils. This Spirit SLS even offers the possibility to use it additionally for wake surfing and foil winging. The prepreg carbon construction is the latest in foil engineering, making it strong yet super light. A lightweight mast with a geometry focused on stiffness comes on top of this amazing package. The layup of course is also fully committed to lightweight, the weight of the top plate was also reduced in weight.
Every single part of the Spirit SLS was constructed to achieve the lightest combination possible, to reach highest speeds with the maximum of control. The Spirit SLS comes as a one-piece mast and plate. The mast connection is built for the best load transmission and force distribution, guaranteeing a fast, stable, drag optimized shape and design. In numbers: a 13% higher bending stiffness was achieved. A fourth front wing insert was added to be able to use even bigger front wings safely.
Every single part of the Spirit SLS was constructed to achieve the lightest combination possible, to reach highest speeds with the maximum of control.
LIGHTER AND FASTER
- Due to a 30%/500g weight reduction, the Spirit SLS is now lighter and faster
HIGH MANEUVERABILITY AND GREAT STABILITY IN HIGHER SPEEDS
- Even at highest speeds, the Spirit SLS is still very lively and easy to control due to its incredible stability
- Due to the increased torsional stiffness, the feedback to the pilot is very precise
PREPREG CARBON CONSTRUCTION
- A very light yet durable carbon construction
BEST LOAD TRANSMISSION & DISTRIBUTION
- Due to an improved mast connection the load transmission and distribution is simply perfect, a must for high top speed and control
DRAG OPTIMIZED SHAPE AND DESIGN
- Due to improved aquadynamic of the shape, drag could be optimized
MAST CONNECTION PLATE WITH NEW POCKET
- The new pocket of the mast connection is a deeper pocket, causing a bigger connection surface between mast and plate and therefor a 40% higher tear resistance
MAST FUSELAGE CONNECTION
- The new mast fuselage connection offers 5% less drag and impressive speed due to an increased overall stiffness
- 2 Back wing positions offer either a very stable and safe to ride foil or a more agile, playful foil for advanced riders
FUSELAGE WING CONNECTION (UP FROM SIZE 950)
- The new fuselage wing connection is now integrated, causing less drag
- In combination with the smooth trailing edge transition to the fuselage, stunning hydrodynamics are achieved
- The 30° layup is responsible for maximum bending and a very high torsional stiffness, the key to maximum performance
- Using the best materials, the result is a durable lightweight construction
There are no reviews yet.