The Duotone Spirit Surf Foil is kitted out with the AL 3.0 Aluminium mast and fuselage as well as the Spirit Surf wing set.
The Spirit 3.0 series is a solid Aluminium mast with a glued top plate. The Aluminium fuselage with embedded pocket for the mast connection and with two back wing positions is a smooth aerodynamic construction, with two different tuning options.
The Spirit 3.0 Aluminium masts are compatible with all Spirit front and back wings. The new version of Spirit Aluminium masts offers a 5% drag reduction and therefore allow higher speeds with a lot of control due to the increased stiffness. The short fuselage offers very lively maneuverability, steering impulses are transmitted fast and direct.
The increased torsional stiffness results in a more predictable feedback to the pilot. Due to the weight reductions, a total overall amount of 400g could be saved, the Spirit now also shines with a 5% higher bending stiffness and a 15% higher increased torsional stiffness!
The Spirit 3.0 series, a stunning Aluminium solution with a lot of control and a guarantee for loads of speed!
5% DRAG REDUCTION
- Compared to previous models, a 5% drag reduction could be achieved, resulting in higher top speed
HIGH TOP END DUE TO INCREASED STIFFNESS
- Due to the increased stiffness, the top end could be improved, higher speeds with more control are possible
ADDITIONAL BACK WING POSITION
- An additional back wing position was added to offer more personal tuning
400GR OVERALL WEIGHT REDUCTION FOR MAST AND FUSELAGE
- The combined weight of mast and fuselage could be reduced by enormous 400 grams
- The mast geometry has been developed to achieve a very light and stiff aluminum mast
MAST BENDING STIFFNESS AND TORSIONAL STIFFNESS
- A 5% higher mast bending stiffness and a 15% increased torsional stiffness is now offered
BASEPLATE – MAST CONNECTION
- The baseplate to mast connection is truly unique. It is glued and screwed to make sure it’s the most rigid connection possible
- This technique offers the feeling of a one piece carbon construction, eliminating swing and adjustment problems
- Formula 1 aluminium fusion technology, Made in Germany, the guarantee for the best performance possible
MAST – FUSELAGE CONNECTION
- The mast is connected to an aluminium fuselage through a clean pocket connection, improving steering impulse transmission a lot
- Special screws are the guarantee for a bomb proof connection and stainless steel helicoil thread inserts make sure it’s a connection made to last
- A completely new aluminium fuselage with pocket for the best and easiest mast connection
FUSELAGE BACK WING CONNECTION
- The fuselage back wing connection now has redesigned screw positions compared to last season, avoiding twisting of the back wing a supporting a firm hold without any deformation
- Wedges can be used to adjust the back wing to your personal preference
FUSELAGE FRONT WING CONNECTION
- Nothing more annoying than if your gear is not working, so avoiding any hassle, the fuselage to front wing is a very clever one, which can be attached and detached without using any heavy tools like a hammer
- The form avoids abrasion and the large mounting area allows a maximum of load spread
- The 30° layup is responsible for maximum bending and a very high torsional stiffness, the key to maximum performance
- Using the best materials, the result is a durable lightweight construction
There are no reviews yet.