Freestyle is part of the Duotone DNA, the Team Series was built to be the best tool for our riders to progress and win competitions. The board is used to devastating effect on the World Tour by riders like Mikaili Sol, Stefan Spiessberger, and Gianmaria Coccoluto.
There have been some significant updates for 2020, and the team have worked really hard to take the performance to the next level. The reverse flex has been significantly reduced thanks to the new Suspension Flex Cap top shape. Landings are even smoother with the Single Diffusor Base shape, and we added the Grindbase to the board to increase durability.
You can now ride the Team Series and know it will handle whatever you decide to throw at it. Of course, the pop on this board is incredible, with a hard to medium flex and plenty of grip. You’ll discover explosive take offs giving you loads of height for the latest freestyle moves.
If nailing the latest tricks is what drives you, you need the Team Series as your ride.
Explosive Pop Due to Carbon Web
- Carbon Web is the reason for a controlled explosive flex.
Minimum Reverse Flex Thanks To New Suspension Flex Cap
- The minimum reverse flex ensures landings with absolute control, without bending in negative direction.
Soft, Smooth Landings Provided by the Single Diffusor Base
- The Single Diffusor base is a guarantee for fast and smooth landings.
Single Diffusor Bottom with Grind Base
- The guarantee for massive pop and absolute controlled landings. The single diffusor bottom can deliver massive grip and is offering a robust grind base for even more durability.
Medium To Hard Flex
- The medium to hard flex combines competition performance with everyday comfort. Precise adjusted materials offer control, power and comfort in just the right way to feel good in every condition.
Deep Tip Channels
- Lots of grip to help take off and upwind ensured by the deep tip channels.
Absorption Flex Tips
- Based on a unique new construction of the board in the tip area, the scoop rocker line ensures better response to changing situations.
- In underpowered riding, the board remains flat for fast planing.
- In overpowered riding, the scoop bends and provides for an increased level of control and stability.
- The flex tips absorb shocks and enable soft landings.
SUSPENSION FLEX CAP
- The brand new suspension Flex Cap makes it possible to create a very stiff center of the board, whilst keeping a lot of torsional stiffness through a stiff frame at the the tips of the board.
- Pop and control is guaranteed, whilst energy during landings is absorbed by the board – and not your knees.
- Additionally it is possible to have a flatter center, resulting in your boots sitting flatter on the board, offering that little extra bit of even more control.
- But the main and most important news is: reverse flex during landings is nearly eliminated.
- The special shape of the 3D cap allows torsion of the long axis of the board.
- This gives them more grip on the heel-side edge, rich and smooth landings, a direct drive and better upwind performance.
- Invented by Duotone.
Premium Performance Construction
- The most sophisticated construction in the line is developed especially for the TS Hadlow and the Team Series boards.
- It’s the most durable construction in the line, showing the peak of board development.
- A 45 degrees bi carbon layer under the foot pad area ensures a very smooth but comfortable flex and also provides the board with maximum durability.
- This construction is developed for competition oriented riders by the best riders of the world, focusing on massive grip and pop – even without fins!
There are no reviews yet.