The Duotone Vegas has been at the top of the freestyle game forever; it’s hard to remember a time without this iconic kite.
Used to devastating effect by World Champions and outstanding riders like Valentin Rodrigues, Mikaili Sol, Gianmaria Coccoluto and Aaron Hadlow, it has more bling in the trophy cabinet than any other Freestyle/Wakestyle kite. The kite’s core design focus is to help the riders perform the latest tricks and multiple passes.
As freestyle develops the Vegas has had to match that pace and ensure our team riders have the sharpest tool in the box. The kite offers you incredible power with ultimate control as you dig in an edge ready to pop the lines load up, and the kite gives an explosive launch that is unrivalled amongst the competition. Once you are in the air, all the power is released, and the line tension goes slack, allowing you to perform your tricks without getting pulled by the kite. This will enable you to stay on axis as you rotate and pass the bar with ease. All you have to do is focus on the trick and the landing and let the kite do the rest.
The kite can be tuned for freestyle but also for kite loops too, where it excels. It is still the kite of choice for many riders at the King of the Air, and his multiple successes at the event are a testament to the kite’s capabilities when the wind is pumping. Built using our proven technologies with a Trinity TX canopy and incredible attention to detail, it will be your perfect partner for many seasons to come.
If you want to progress your freestyle riding, the Duotone Vegas is the kite you need to be betting the house on!
AMAZING UNHOOKED PERFORMANCE AND POP
- Unhooked performance and pop are simply amazing
RESPONSIVE POWER RELEASE DELAY
- The responsive power delay offers great slick for more time to perform a trick
- Loops in general are very powerful yet with a very smooth turning
PROVEN ORIGINAL CONSTRUCTION IN LE AND STRUTS
- Solid original construction in leading edge and struts
PURE C KITE DESIGN
- Pure C kite design yet with great depower
TWO SET UPS AVAILABLE FOR THE BEST TUNING OPTIONS
- Two set ups ensure you can tune the Vegas especially for your personal taste
- The Anti Snag webbing is preventing the lines from tangling around the tip of the kite
- Waterstarts are made easier and safety is increased
SELF RESCUE HANDLES
- The self-rescue handles on the inside of the wingtips can be easily found in case of an offshore break down
- They provide a good, comfortable grip while sailing back to the shore during a self-rescue manoeuvre
- This construction allows for a controlled distribution of forces between strut and leading edge
- Struts are 100% connected to the leading edge with a flexible Dyneema line, which promotes higher canopy tension and a clean profile
HEAVY DUTY LEADING EDGE CLOSING SEAM
- The leading edges of all kites are extremely durable due to a special heavy duty closing seam
- The Dacron material at the leading edge is reinforced with a self sticky Insignia Tape and double stitched additionally
- The Heavy Duty Leading Edge Closing Seam is resistant to very high tensions and diagonal forces
- Teijin is the world’s leading supplier of polyester fabrics and sail materials to marine sports.
- The combined creative power of Duotone saw the formulation of TRINITY TX
- Exclusive to Duotone, TRINITY TX is a 3×2 canopy material, which has proven to be far superior to other canopy materials in terms of durability and dynamic performance
- The 3×2 yarn combination has proven to be the best solution in performance as well as durability, overall superior to any 2×2 or 4×4 yarn solutions
- TRINITY TX. Made to stand the test of time
MODERN TRAILING EDGE DESIGN
- A narrower trailing edge with a lighter combination of materials to reduce wear and to create a slicker kite profile
LOAD DISTRIBUTION PANELS
- As kite geometry improves, the canopy must continue to resist increasing forces
- To spread these forces, Load-Distribution-Panels are used, holding the kite’s shape even under the most extreme load
- In practice this gives a smoother and more consistent performance from the kite in any riding situation
- These pigtails distribute the load of the line connections to the kite, minimizing the risk of fatigue, making the kite less prone to distortion and helps it to steer more smoothly
KOOK PROOF CONNECTORS
- The kook proof line connection points prevent accidents by guaranteeing that you cannot accidentally connect your lines incorrectly when rigging your kite
There are no reviews yet.