The ION Apex is the perfect harness for everyone who’s looking for flexibility combined with good back support. With a flex index of 8, it belongs to the medium rigid harnesses.
Flexible side parts and an internal flex belt allow for good mobility. An EVA pad on the inside provides cushioning while the 3D_Plus spine reinforces back support. The result is a sound balance between freedom of movement and support through a high outline. The harness comes with a lightweight thanks to the partly Curv construction, non-water absorbent HD_Foam, and the sleek Spectre Bar (kite hook included).
The Curv_Flaps of the Spectre bar create a seamless and optimal force distribution throughout the harness. The Apex comes with an integrated Kite_Knife Multitool 2.0 and HPL_Slider.
- Partly molded Curv composite material with strong back support and flexible sideparts
- EVA on the inside prevents the harness from riding up and rotating
SPECTRE BAR / KS
- ION‘s latest innovation in spreader bar technology. Incredible flexibility and a slim outline. Including a lightweight aluminium hook
- Thanks to its light construction combined with a clever mix of materials, this harness ranks as the most durable and lightweight hard shell on the market
- Elastic foam for a comfortable fit without sucking in water
INTERNAL FLEX BELT
- A flexible closing belt system on the inside guarantees a snug fit and adapts perfectly to the rider’s individual anatomy
KITE KNIFE 2.0 MULTI TOOL
- Multi tool including double bit with 3/32 hex key and PH3, can be used for fins, footstraps and the modular hook system of ION’s C Bars
- Standard PVC buckles for easy adjustments
There are no reviews yet.