Designed for entry to intermediate female SUPers who like to explore – whether it’s miles of coastline, lakes, channels or rivers – the Fanatic Diamond Touring glides effortlessly into new territories with stability and ease.
Benefiting from the development of our race boards, the Diamond Touring allows you to cover distance with minimum effort and maximum glide, thanks to a highly efficient rocker line based on the Strike. Exceptionally stable, the comfortable recessed deck; wide tail and high apex rails make tracking perfect in both flat water and chop.
- Deck V-Spine up the nose for quick recovery and water dispersal
- Deck net attachment points
FLAT ANGLED DECK SHAPE
- Flat angled deck shape for secure stance and water release
HIGH APEX RAILS
- High apex rails – Extra volume in the rails with a high apex ensures a dry and stable ride for you and your luggage
PERFORMANCE SCOOP-ROCKER LINE
- Performance oriented scoop-rocker line for effortless glide and minimal wake off the tail
RACING STYLE NOSE
- Narrow racing style nose for smooth water flow
- Recessed deck combined with Strike rocker line make them super stable
SHARP RAIL EDGES
- Sharp rail edges from centre to tail for extra stability and release
- Stretched outline maximizes waterline, wide square tail offers extra stability
- Mounting point for action camera (camera not included)
1 Single Skin top coat
2 Glass reinforcement rail band
3 Glass fibre layer
4 Glass reinforcement layer
5 Extra strong wood patch (stance area)
6 Extra solid glass layer
7 Glass fibre layer
8 Super light EPS core
PURE LIGHT TECHNOLOGY
- The Pure Light technology is an exceptionally durable construction with a great weight / strength ratio. Created for frequent use, the glass reinforcements ensure optimum stiffness. A thick, durable outer skin gives the board’s hull great strength, as well as extra ding and impact resistance.
There are no reviews yet.