The new Fanatic Ray Air Enduro closes the gap between the Ray Air Touring and the Falcon Air Racing board. Especially when the focus lies on the distance spent and not on the seconds needed, the slim shape really shines.
Nothing slows the board down when the softly keeled nose cuts the water. The gentle keel silently cuts through the water and nothing slows down the glide. Manufactured in Fanatic’s premium-quality and pretty stiff and robust DL-Light construction, the Ray Air Enduro with its optimized waterline with rather slim nose and tail is designed to convert every paddle stroke on flat water directly into propulsion. A great benefit especially on long tours. Of course, the board also features the proven Fanatic Click Fin System and comes in a premium backpack with wheels.
1 Extra rail-band reinforcement
2 Second thin PVC rail layer
3 First PVC rail layer
4 Diamond grooving footpad
5 Light and printed Tarpaulin layer
6 First Tarpaulin layer
7 V-Drop Stitch core
DL LIGHT: DOUBLE LAYER LIGHT TECHNOLOGY
- The Double Layer Light technology is our Premium construction
- Featuring a second PVC layer, which is welded directly to the core layers and around the V-Drop Stitch material – the heart of each Fanatic Inflatable
- An additional third layer of coloured rail bands round off the highly durable and premium quality, with stylish optics of the deck print
- The benefits of the Double Layer Light construction when compared to the standard Double Layer technology is a 20 – 25 % reduction in weight, and around 25 – 30 % increase in stiffness
- Simply the best inflatable technology out there
FINS RAY AIR ENDURO PREMIUM
- 1 x US Box / 1 x Race Air 20 cm Click Fin
There are no reviews yet.