The FreeWing GO has a pioneering, ultra compact geometry, suitable for any level of rider.
The shorter wingtips do not catch when learning, gybing, during advanced water starts or rotations. The short wingtips also enhance the ease of use when not foiling or on snow, ice, with skateboards and land boards.
The large diameter middle frame creates instant power and a rigid feel, getting you up and going, despite a relatively lower aspect ratio. The wind range is huge as it’s such an easy wing to control over powered.
The handles are easy to grab, while the windows are positioned and optimized for important visibility/ safety.
With the size range from 2.5m – 6.5m, you can enjoy winging any day in all conditions from 8 knots to 40+ knots.
SHORT CENTER CORD AND MORE VERTICAL LEADING EDGE
- The shorter center cord and more vertical leading edge create a direct balanced forward pull, as the center of effort is moved forward
- The shorter center cord makes maneuvers easier as the tip is further away from the water
- The main windows are far forward so you can see where you fly and low down to catch the action when doing transitions
- New durable PU window material has been tested for winter conditions and folds better
- (There is also the option of non-window versions, but we recommend windows for safety and maximum visibility)
- Wide handles increase the ease of trim when riding, making it easier to move your hand backwards or forwards, to balance the load on the wing as the wind strength and angles change
- Larger diameter leading edge, wingtips and center strut create a rigid airframe, with a solid connection between the center strut and leading edge
- This enhances low end drive, pumping, acceleration and high-end control
- The wingtips have been refined for every size, ensuring they are easy to get out of the water when starting and during fun maneuvers
- All sizes work well for non-foiling boards and foil boards
SIZE-SPECIFIC WAIST LEASHES
- Each leash matches the struts length when stretched so you will not get tangled, yet always have as short leash as possible
KEVLAR REINFORCEMENT (IN THE MOST CRITICAL AREA)
- The Kevlar, a lightweight fiber that delivers high tensile strength that brings improved protection and performance, is put in the most critical area to protect the FreeWing from wearing while minimizing weight
TWO AIR VALVE SYSTEM
- The new two air valve system is an element of safety specifically for beginners, also allows you to experiment with different pressures in the leading edge and centre strut to allow for optimized stiffness for rider weight and the wind conditions
- Angled Y-handles offer convenience when getting started and to perform jibes and maneuvers
- *Available on select models: 4.5m, 5.5m and 6.5m only
- The bag fits both the wing and the pump with ease. It also comes with carrying straps for your convenience
There are no reviews yet.