The name says it all! These models are designed to evolve your style – whether in the air or in the surf, pushing your wing game has never been so easy!
The Fanatic Sky Style TE, available in four sizes from 55l to 85l, has been designed to maximize stability when starting and landing tricks, as well as improving turns, reactivity and take-offs for jumps.
The higher rocker line of the Sky Style greatly improves turning response through increased leverage over the pitch of your foil, resulting in faster and more direct reactivity. The more “nose-up” riding style is ideal for starts and landings and improves the flying and turning behaviour of your foil when drawing lines in the surf.
The deep deck recess with a high-volume nose section offers incredible stability for landings and creates a stable and balanced platform for sinking starts for riders using the Sky Style in a volume that doesn’t fully float their body weight. The higher nose recovers remarkably well from steep landings and makes it much easier to load up for jumps by providing more distance between the nose and the water to prevent catching.
If you’re ready to step down in size and up your game in style – the Fanatic Sky Style TE is your best chance to impress in your local break or lake.
SMALL TO MEDIUM SIZE SHAPES
- Small to medium size shapes for advanced Wingers ready to start with volumes around or below their body weight
- Recessed deck shape for stability, control and a direct connection with the foil
- High Volume nose section for great stability in starts and landings with balanced sinking
HIGHER ROCKER LINE
- Higher rocker line provides greater leverage over the foil, maximum pop for take-offs and easy landings with good recovery
- Sharp release edges in tail section for early take off and uninterrupted glide in landings and touch downs
- Footstrap inserts for double front strap, single diagonal front strap or straight single front strap
- Double screw inserts for back strap
- Full deck pad with tail kick for grip, comfort and support behind your back foot during starts – slightly thicker and softer vs. 2022 Sky Wing pad
- Bottom handle for easy access
- No compromise Carbon PVC Sandwich construction
CARBON PVC SANDWICH CONSTRUCTION
- The rising level in wing foiling led us inevitably to constructions used in Fanatic’s Windsurfing division
- With the use of Carbon PVC Sandwich layup around a light EPS core, we’re making the step to a premium technology combining light weight with a strong durability – exactly what we’d custom build for our most demanding team riders to guarantee the best performance of a light construction that withstands the landings of their incredible jumping variations
There are no reviews yet.