The ION Seek Amp 5/4 Back Zip stands for an epic stretch without compromising warmth, making it the perfect wetsuit all year round.
Freedom of movement in arms and shoulders is key, no matter if you paddle or hold on to your kite or sail. To improve flexibility in this crucial area, ION uses a new rhombus-shaped outside lining. It stretches easily, thanks to the unique structure. Additionally, recycled Eco_Stretch lining at the torso and legs maintains comfy stretch throughout the entire suit (black colorway only).
The secret for optimal heat retention lies in ION’s super flexible Hot_Stuff 2.0 thermo lining combined with toasty warm Plasma_Plush 2.0. On top, I_foam neoprene traps more air due to its foamy structure, improving heat retention and flexibility. Seek Amp Backzip models feature additional protection pads at the shins.
Hot Stuff 2.0
- The Hot Stuff 2.0 comes with a plushier feel due to larger loops that trap more air for heat insulation. It is the stretchiest thermo lining in ION’s entire range.
- Smooth inside lining for a comfortable feeling on bare skin. Despite its snuggle appearance it proves to be really hard core when it comes to the interior’s superb flexible characteristics.
- Highly elastic neoprene tape reinforces the seems on the lower body and commonly stressed cuff area from the inside.
- I-foam is an extremely lightweight and stretchy neoprene. Thanks to the new foamed structure with more air trapped inside and a lower density I-foam contributes to heat insulation and better flexibility.
- Seem-free shoulder design for increased paddle reach and shoulder rotation.
- A soft cord lock for front Zip wetsuits that can be adjusted with just one hand.
Replaceable Draw Cord
- The cord is used to tighten the suit at the shoulder. The high load on this small detail can lead to unavoidable damage. Now it can be easily replaced.
- All stress points are reinforced and secured by Melco Tape from the inside to ensure a longer life span of the seams.
- Again, this feature prevents water from rushing into the wetsuit by sealing off the cuffs and collar thanks to small rubber strips on the inside.
- Quick water release when needed in order to combat water accumulation inside the wetsuit. The drain holes are secured in place from the inside and wont expand.
- Easily store your keys in the key pocket.
Separate Leg Straps
- The loops can be wrapped tightly around the ankle to prevent water from rushing into the suit.
- Embossed sleeve and leg ends for a sleeker and more durable finish.
- Leave the water in its rightful place down below not in your wetsuit. Dry Grid absorbs up to 30% less water. As a result the wetsuit is lighter and cooling by evaporation is reduced.
- Thanks to the looped structure, Plasma Plush inside lining traps more air. The result is an insulating layer for increased warmth and plushy comfort.
Eco Stretch (Black Color Way)
- ION uses recycled nylon for its exterior linings. The material is sourced from Nylon waste, but the best thing is that its stretch properties are just as good as conventional linings.
There are no reviews yet.