The 6 hour Wing Foiling lesson package in Fort Lauderdale, FL is ideal for the rider looking to becoming a self sufficient wing foiler.
This Package includes a Ground School Lesson (typically 2 hours) and 4 hours of water lessons.
WHO IS THIS SPORT FOR
- Wing Foiling is for anyone and everyone that wants feel the thrill of nature!
HOW MANY HOURS WILL IT TAKE ME TO LEARN
- We find that most students with no prior experience get up and ride on foil around 4-6 hours of lessons. We recommend booking lessons in advance to secure your spot.
WHAT WILL I LEARN
- Location assessment
- Preparing your Wing Foiling board
- Inflating Wing
- Flying the Wing on the beach
- Power Management
- Balancing and Body Alignment
- Getting up on the board
- Becoming a Self Sufficient Wing Foiler
- 6 Hours split over 3 days (Does not need to be consecutive days)
PREREQUISITES / MINIMUM AGE
- You must be 12 years old or older
- You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health
- No prior experience with wing foiling is required
- Maximum of 4 students per instructor
- Spectators are definitely welcome
- Dependent on weather and wind on the day
- Locations may include Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton and Pompano Beach
WHAT TO WEAR
- Lightweight shorts and t-shirt, gym clothing, or swimsuit
- We recommend to bring a hat and towel as well.
- 6HR Lesson
- Full equipment use
- 10% Discount on all equipment purchases