Wing Foiling uses an inflatable “wing” to propel the rider across the water while standing on a hydrofoil mounted on a short stand up paddle board. Wing Foiling allows maximum freedom of motion while utilizing the wind and swell for power.
WHO IS THIS SPORT FOR
- Wing Foiling is for anyone and everyone that wants feel the thrill of nature!
HOW MANY HOURS WILL IT TAKE ME TO LEARN
- We find that most students with no prior experience get up and ride on foil around 4-6 hours of lessons. We recommend booking lessons in advance to secure your spot.
WHAT WILL I LEARN
- Location assessment
- Preparing your Wing Foiling board
- Inflating Wing
- Flying the Wing on the beach
- Power Management
- Balancing and Body Alignment
- Getting up on the Board
PREREQUISITES / MINIMUM AGE
You must be 12 years old or older. You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health. No prior experience with wing foiling is required.
Maximum of 4 students per instructor. Spectators are definitely welcome.
- Dependent on weather and wind on the day. We cover the South Florida Area Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton, Pompano Beach, Miami and Florida Keys.
WHAT TO WEAR
- Lightweight shorts and t-shirt, gym clothing, or swimsuit. We recommend to bring a hat and towel as well.
- 1HR Lesson
- Full equipment use.
There are no reviews yet.