As a female kiteboarder, it’s essential to have gear designed to suit your smaller frame and weight; otherwise, you will be riding a board that is too stiff and hard to carve. That’s where the new 2024 Duotone Soleil comes in, a board designed by women for women.
With its narrower outline, you’ll have loads of fun carving from rail to rail, while the larger Space Flex windows in the tips ensure you have a smooth ride in all conditions. The top deck has also been changed and is now asymmetrical, focusing the flex on the heel edge of the board, making it easier to edge and pop.
For 2024 the Soleil has been added to the Concept Blue range, featuring a more sustainable construction technique that offers plenty of performance. Flax Fibre replaces the traditional glass cloth and offers excellent dampening capabilities for a smooth ride. In addition, Basalt Stringers replace the carbon beam to provide a smooth but engaging ride while being made from natural volcanic rock that is far more sustainable.
Ideal for freeride, big air and cruising, the Soleil is the perfect board to help you take your riding to the next level.
- Specifically designed for women, the narrower outline makes the board easy to ride and gives you more comfort on the water with a smoother ride through chop
FLAX FIBRE WITH SUPERIOR DAMPENING QUALITIES
- The Soleil uses Flax Fibre instead of traditional glass during the layup of the board; this new material is natural, more sustainable and offers a smoother ride in the chop
- This new top deck increases the stiffness in the heel edge of the board, giving a more linear and predictable flex characteristic
- This technology gives you a smooth ride and early planing and is great for carves too
RESPONSIVE RIDE DUE TO BASALT STRINGERS
- Basalt fibre comes from volcanic rock, Basalt is a plentiful resource
- The Fibre has a low global warming potential as it is a natural fibre
- This element of our Concept Blue program replaces carbon as well as glass fibre as a material
- Basalt has similar mechanical properties, but a significantly smaller impact on the environment
- The new Soleil design focuses on carving so you can crank rail-to-rail turns with ease, either in the waves or on flat water