The Fanatic Fly Eco is the flagship of our Ocean Minded spirit – built with eco-friendly Flax, Cork & Wood Veneer (instead of classic glass and PVC sandwich) – and like all our boards, uses plant based Bio Resin.
It not only shows what is possible in terms of replacing oil-based materials with sustainable organic elements, it also rides great and looks stunning! Graphics are kept to a minimum to let its inner beauty shine through.
Available in two sizes, the Fly Eco is an all-round SUP board with a unique flex that creates a fun responsive feeling beneath your feet. It rides exceptionally, while having a construction that minimises impact on the environment.
1 Light Finish and weight saving graphics
2 Ultra light fibre layer
3 Glass reinforcement rail band
4 Uni-Directional natural Flax Fibre layer
5 Glass reinforcement patch
6 Extra strong wood patch from sustainable forestry
7 Light glass layer
8 Natural Cork Sandwich
9 Ultra light fibre layer
10 Super light EPS core
CFWC: CORK/FLAX/WOOD COMPOSITE LIGHT FINISH TECHNOLOGY
- Built with Flax, Cork, Wood and Bio Resin instead of the classic Glass and PVC sandwich, our Eco technology uses sustainable plant based raw materials wherever possible, without compromising performance
- Natural Flax fibre composite offers a very good strength / weight / flex ratio and replaces the classic oil based Glass / Carbon composite layup
- Cork sandwich is not only a natural source, but it also brings superior shock absorption properties and replaces the oil based PVC sandwich
- Sicomin’s GreenPoxy® Bio Resin contains a higher degree of plant based elements than traditional resin. Bio Resin is used in all models throughout the Fanatic range
- Wood veneer from sustainable forestry is used across the entire base of the board for superior optics and a unique flex response
There are no reviews yet.