It’s time to learn some new skills and tricks, or polish up some old ones.
The Advanced kiteboarding lesson is for riders with their own equipment who are already getting up on the board and riding up wind in both directions. We suggest at least 2 hours this way the instructor can see your current level, assess what needs to be worked on, and then put it into practice.
During these lessons the instructor will be with the student, either standing in the water or communicating from the beach with optional headsets.
WHAT WILL I LEARN (dependant on experience level)
- Load & Pop
- Jumping (more importantly LANDING!)
- Jump Transitions
- Jumping with grabs
- Adding Style and much more
PREREQUISITES / MINIMUM AGE
- You must be 12 years old or older
- You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health
- No prior experience with wing foiling is required
- Maximum 2 students per instructor
- Dependent on weather and wind on the day
- The safety of our clients is Top Priority and we assess ocean conditions constantly
- Any potential changes to your booking will be communicated with as much notice as possible
WHAT TO WEAR
- Lightweight shorts and t-shirt, gym clothing, or swimsuit
- We recommend to bring a hat and towel as well
There are no reviews yet.