Seac® ACTION HR is a new wrist-mount diving computer for scuba and freediving and has 3 main modes: Scuba Mode, Gauge Mode and Freediving Mode.
- Ultra-durable structure treated for improved resistance to blows, corrosion, and swings in temperature
Scuba mode – Freediving – Gauge
- Scuba mode: Full management of recreational dive profiles with a Bühlmann ZHL-16C decompression algorithm for 1 or 2 mixes(air, Nitrox, and mixes with O2 concentrations up to 99%).
- Freediving mode: Dive/Surface time, Current/Maximum depth.
- Gauge mode: Depth gauge and stopwatch for managing your dive profiles.
- SCUBA mode: 40 hours with records every 5”.
- FREEDIVING mode: 18 hours of activity with records every 2”.
- MOD exceeded alarm, deco stop violated alarm, ascent speed alarm, NoFly time and desaturation calculations, maximumpermitted altitude warning.
Dive Manager Software
- Dive Manager software for MAC/PC (requires Windows 10), available free of charge at Seacsub.com.
- Download data via USB cable (optional accessory).
- Ultra-durable structure treated for improved resistance to blows, corrosion, and swings in temperature.
- LCD screen with contrast and adjustable-intensity backlighting, for high visibility.
- Long-lasting CR2450 battery, easy to buy.
There are no reviews yet.