The Airush Ride bar has a new leash ring with an oversized connection hole and a new leash that has been greatly simplified to go along with this particular bar system.
Moving up from the IQR, the Ride bar features dual depower main lines with no PU covering. This has been chosen to allow a length of throw adjustment, without tools, using this industry-standard clam-cleat aerocleat fitting. The uncovered main lines also allow for very quick and cost-effective depower mainline replacements when required. These depower main lines go through a new center fitting made of stainless steel with a much larger cut out for the lines to run through. This allows for much easier articulation and sheeting with these new bars. The Ride bar is a fixed length bar, available in two lengths: 50 centimeters and 60 centimeters.
The Ride bar features new EVA bar ends with a 20 increase in floatation. There’s also much more adjustment available for the rear line leaders under these new EVA bar ends.
The Ride bar also features a new, power bracket, which integrates not only the stopper or the front line and your landing line but also the pulley required for use with the cleat. And finally, there’s a new simplified pull system on the cleat to make this a very simple, very cost-effective solution for a bar.
- Front: 9 + 14m / Rear: 9 + 14m
POWER BRACKET WITH INTEGRATED PULLEY
- Simple and strong power bracket with integrated pulley – reduced lines and clutter, less friction for easier adjustment
- Simple, lightweight cleat system with tool-less position adjustment – allows for the bar to be quickly and simply set up for riders with shorter reach
WEBBING LOOP TRIM HANDLE
- Neat and tidy trim handle, easy to grip with low swing weight
- To keep tail tidy added velcro
DEPOWER MAIN LINE
- Strong, reliable, and serviceable 5mm Dyneema Depower Main Line, with 4mm safety core for extra piece of mind. (2000kg breaking strain)
- Simplified leader lines with greater internal adjustment for fine-tuning
- New BraidTech BT450-SK76 Dyneema lines
- Thinner, stronger and more stable, with 12 braid weave for added tangle resistance
- New EVA bar ends, lightweight fixed style, soft durable injected EVA, more volume for better bar float, more flexible grip and better kite response
- High-strength stainless steel, huge center hole for better kite response, flush profile for easier grip, no black oxide issues in sandy locations
- Industry leading, The Airush IQR Quick release system complies with the ISO Standard 21853
- Kitted with a medium loop and security pin
- Easily released with a single hand, when you need to
- The IQR is reliable and easy to reassemble actually contributes significantly to the safety of the Airush control bars
RIDE LEASH RING
- Simplified leash ring with increased hole size for leash attachment
- Sanded finish for high grip without heavy embossing
There are no reviews yet.