The Duotone Neo D/LAB is poised to take the world by storm, the ultimate in high performance kite technology and featuring the absolute pinnacle of design and lightweight materials.
Utilising an updated version of the Aluula fabric in a combination with a new Hybrid Flex Strut, offering up to an incredible 30% weight saving on the original Neo and guaranteeing an incredible responsiveness. Innovative materials such as Trinity TX and our high-end construction standards combine to ensure the Neo D/LAB is light. It is also very durable and can handle the rigours of a session in big waves.
The kite’s performance must be experienced to be truly understood; it is nothing short of phenomenal. The Neo has a reputation as one of the best performing wave kites on the market, and the D/LAB version is entirely out of this world. The low-end range is unsurpassed, while the high-end control is abundant. In addition, as you initiate a turn, it is dynamic and responsive in a way you have never experienced before due to the Hybrid Flex Strut.
The Neo D/LAB truly becomes an extension of your body on the wave, and the flight characteristics are intuitive. As the wind goes offshore, you can tap into the fantastic drifting capabilities offered by this lighter version, the kite hangs in the air forever. With settings on the kite for strapless, you can quickly set up for some jumps and spins, and the extra airtime afforded to you allows you to pull the latest moves with ease.
The Neo D/LAB is a massive leap forwards in terms of performance for the pinnacle of wave riders who demand the best; get a quiver before they sell out!
SIMPLY THE BEST DRIFT
- The Neo is famous for its incredible drifting abilities; the D/Lab version is up to 30% lighter than the standard version allowing the kite to float down the line in a manner you would not think possible
INCREDIBLY DYNAMIC HANDLING/HYBRID FLEX STRUT
- The turning speed and the steering impulse of the Neo is exceedingly quick due to the new Flex Strut design
- The new Aluula fabric makes the kite incredibly light while also creating a stiffer, more responsive frame and each kite has been carefully fine-tuned for performance, the Flex Strut was individually designed to each size of the kite
UNRIVALLED STEERING EVEN WHEN DEPOWERED
- One of the unique and enchanting features of the Neo D/Lab is its ability to be direct and dynamic, even when the bar is pushed out and the kite is depowered
- This feature allows you to ride the wave how you like without thinking about bar and kite control as much
INCREDIBLY POWERFUL WITH MASSIVE DEPOWER
- The range of the Neo D/Lab is unbelievable!
- It has a huge bottom end, meaning you can get going on a smaller kite before other riders; this, coupled with impressive depower, has you out riding for longer when the wind picks up, and you can get away with a smaller quiver
- This helps the reduce the overall weight of the kite and improve performance by making the frame stiffer
- In addition, materials like Aluula and Trinity TX make the kite exceedingly light while offering excellent durability
GEOMETRY TUNED TO SIZE
- The larger kites have been designed to use a wider arc and have less sweep in the tips maximising power, while the smaller sizes have more sweep and a narrower arc with a focus on manoeuvrability
- The Anti Snag webbing is preventing the lines from tangling around the tip of the kite
- Waterstarts are made easier and safety is increased
SELF RESCUE HANDLES
- The self-rescue handles on the inside of the wingtips can be easily found in case of an offshore break down
- They provide a good, comfortable grip while sailing back to the shore during a self-rescue manoeuvre
HYBRID FLEX STRUT
- The new Hybrid Flex Strut offers the kite its exceptional performance and leads to slightly smoother and more refined handling
- The turning is faster and feels more dynamic
- These features are controlled by the precisely tuned ratio of Penta TX and STW70 adjusted to each size
- The percentage of flex material in the tip struts decreases as the size increases
ALUULA FRAME CONSTRUCTION NEO D/LAB
- The new fabric in combination with new construction features reduces the weight of the kite by up to 30% compared to standard constructions and depending on the size, which is a considerable saving of up to 1kg, especially when the wind is light
- Elsewhere the construction has been fine-tuned to reduce weight wherever possible, while innovative use of material weaves allows improved turning ability and response
HEAVY DUTY LEADING EDGE CLOSING SEAM
- The leading edges of all kites are extremely durable due to a special heavy duty closing seam
- The Dacron material at the leading edge is reinforced with a self sticky Insignia Tape and double stitched additionally
- The Heavy Duty Leading Edge Closing Seam is resistant to very high tensions and diagonal forces
MODERN TRAILING EDGE DESIGN
- A narrower trailing edge with a lighter combination of materials to reduce wear and to create a slicker kite profile
LOAD DISTRIBUTION PANELS
- As kite geometry improves, the canopy must continue to resist increasing forces
- To spread these forces, Load-Distribution-Panels are used, holding the kite’s shape even under the most extreme loads
- In practice this gives a smoother and more consistent performance from the kite in any riding situation
KOOK PROOF CONNECTORS
- The kook proof line connection points prevent accidents by guaranteeing that you cannot accidentally connect your lines incorrectly when rigging your kite
There are no reviews yet.