The Duotone Wam D/LAB is our high-performance all-rounder and features the most technologically advanced kite-surfboard construction available on the market today.
The shape is at the cutting edge of kite surfing; the goal was to make the best board possible that could handle the widest range of conditions. With its curvy rocker and outline and high-performance rails, the Wam D/LAB is designed for radical top to bottom surfing in everything from small onshore waves to pumping down-the-line surf.
The Wam D/LAB is the go-to high-performance shape for our team riders competing on the GKA world tour because of its fast, lively, and agile feel, it offers a dynamic and exciting ride no matter the conditions. If you want the ultimate kitesurf board for every session this season, the Wam D/LAB is it!
CONTEST BOARD OF CHOICE
- The Wam D/Lab is the go-to board for our pro team at events; the board’s ability to handle a wide range of conditions makes it the perfect choice for getting on the podium
CONTROLLED BOTTOM TURNS
- The rails and shape combine to give you lots of grip and control during the bottom turn, helping to build confidence in your riding
EXPLOSIVE TOP TURNS
- When you hit the lip at speed, the shape allows you to snap off the top with aggression, chucking buckets has never been easier
REFLEX MEMORY FOAM SHOCK ABSORBER
- The Reflex Memory Foam Shock Absorber offers superior comfort in choppy conditions
- When landing aerials, it also has a memory, which means small heel dents create are minimized, making the board look better for longer
- The Innegra Shield completely wraps around the whole board; this provides unrivalled protection from everyday knocks and scrapes and keeps your board looking fresh
- The Carbon Beam injects a high level of response and and flex, making the board feel alive underfoot
There are no reviews yet.