The Whip D/LAB is available now in even four sizes in our new ultimate D/LAB construction. The Whip D/LAB is a small to medium wave and strapless freestyle machine.
Generous nose rocker, high-performance rails and a “wide bump-squash” tail design make the Whip D/LAB quick and agile when transitioning rail to rail, very reactive and able to operate in a tight transition in small waves for radical turns. The compact shape makes the Whip D/LAB the ideal board for strapless freestyle pros and seasoned surfers.
The Whip D/LAB is an extremely well-balanced board with incredible handling, but still provides explosive snap off the top with the ability to turn in a very tight radius on steep sections. Take your Whip to the next level with the most technologically advanced construction we offer; go Whip D/LAB this year, you won’t regret it!
HIGH-PERFORMANCE SMALL WAVE/FREESTYLE BOARD
- The unique shape of the Whip D/Lab makes it the perfect board for the rider who like to throw down the latest tricks as much as they want to carve up the waves
SNAPPY TOP TURNS
- The compact shape enables you to turn incredibly tightly in the pocket; vertical top to bottom turns are the speciality of the Whip D/Lab
INCREDIBLE SPEED GENERATION
- The rocker line and channel on the board’s base combine to offer incredible speed, both on the wave and when riding on the flat; this is great for linking turns, catching fast waves, and popping huge tricks
REFLEX MEMORY FOAM SHOCK ABSORBER
- The Reflex Memory Foam Shock Absorber offers superior comfort in choppy conditions
- When landing aerials, it also has a memory, which means small heel dents you create are minimized, making the board look better for longer
- The Innegra Shield completely wraps around the whole board; this provides unrivalled protection from everyday knocks and scrapes and keeps your board looking fresh
- The Carbon Beam injects a high level of response and and flex, making the board feel alive underfoot