The Duotone Whip is a small to medium wave and strapless freestyle machine. Generous nose rocker, high-performance rails and a “wide bump-squash” tail design make the Whip quick and agile when transitioning rail to rail, very reactive and able to operate in a tight transition in small waves for radical turns. The Whip’s compact shape is the ideal board for strapless freestyle, strapped airs and seasoned surfers.
In addition, the Classic Vacuum Bamboo Tec Construction is incredibly durable while offering good flex for a lively feel on the water. The Whip is an extremely well-balanced board with incredible handling but still provides explosive snap off the top with the ability to turn in a very tight radius on steep sections.
If you want a board that is at home in the air as it is on the wave face, this is it.
HIGH-PERFORMANCE SMALL WAVE/FREESTYLE BOARD
- The unique shape of the Whip makes it the perfect board for the rider who likes to throw down the latest tricks as much as they want to carve up the waves
- The compact shape enables you to turn incredibly tightly in the pocket; vertical top to bottom turns are the speciality of the Whip
INCREDIBLE SPEED GENERATION
- The rocker line and channel on the board’s base combine to offer incredible speed, both on the wave and when riding on the flat; this is great for linking turns, catching fast waves, and popping huge tricks
- The Innegra shield completely wraps around the whole board; this provides unrivalled protection from everyday knocks and scrapes and keeps your board looking fresh
CORK SHOCK ABSORBER 2.0
- Comfort for your feet, the Cork Shock Absorber 2.0 takes the pressure off your heels while providing perfect contact with the board to transfer your movements into the wave
FOOT STRAP INSERTS
- Perfect for riders who want to stay locked in when they feel the need for it
There are no reviews yet.