The ION Sonar is performance-oriented and especially tailored towards the needs of foiling/race-foiling. Characteristically, it features a low profile which generates a low center of load transmission.
The partly Curv construction improves force distribution and back support. Ergonomic leg straps, inspired by the technology of climbing harnesses, allow for freedom of movement without pressure points. ION’s sleek and lightweight Spectre Bar (including kite hook) amps up the direct feeling even further.
To prevent the spreader bar from riding up, it comes with the Downforce_Loop, which helps to keep the low hook position. Including Kite_Knife Multitool 2.0 and HPL_Slider.
- Partly molded Curv composite material with strong back support and flexible sideparts
SPECTRE BAR / KS
- ION‘s latest innovation in spreader bar technology. Incredible flexibility and a slim outline. Including a lightweight aluminium hook
- Thanks to its light construction combined with a clever mix of materials, this harness ranks as the most durable and lightweight hard shell on the market
C 30 BUCKLE
- Easy to handle carbon adjustment of the spreader bar webbings with a pleasantly light weight
Kite Knife 2.0 MULTI TOOL
- Multi tool including double bit with 3/32 hex key and PH3, can be used for fins, footstraps and the modular hook system of ION’s C Bars
- Stainless steel ring attached to the handle pass leash to connect you to your safety leash – guarantees a smooth sliding of the latter
SPECTRE BAR / KITE HOOK
- ION‘s latest innovation in spreader bar technology
- Incredible flexibility and a slim outline
- Including a lightweight aluminium hook
- A new and improved technical feature, designed to increase the feeling of flex, twist and overall comfort of wave and freestyle riding