The Fanatic Diamond Air is designed for all levels of female Touring and Trekking enthusiasts; who are looking for a ladies specific board that delivers great straight line performance with convenient travel & storage.
Based on the same classic sleek outline of our 11’6″ Ray Air, the Diamond touring offers exceptional glide, allowing you to effortlessly cover distance over calm waters. The generous volume and rigidity ensure a comfortable stable stance and easy paddling; while the single deck net will keep all your baggage high and dry until you reach your destination.
Built from our tough but light Drop Stitch Light technology, the Diamond Touring is easy to transport, set up and stow away until your next adventure.
The Fanatic Diamond 35 Adjustable 3-Piece paddle is the perfect match for Fanatic’s Diamond, Diamond Touring and Diamond Air SUP models. Adjustable to your size and style, this is the super effective yet most stylish paddle to cruise around. Built with our small 6.75” durable carbon composite blade with white ABS rail protection and a 35% Carbon shaft covered in matching graphics to our Diamond boards.
Fanatic Diamond Air Touring
||31″ / 78.7 cm
||11’6″ / 350.5 cm
||6″ / 15 cm
||1 x 19.5 cm, US Box
Fanatic Diamond Carbon 35 3-Piece Paddle
|DIAMOND CARBON 35 3-PIECE 6.75″
||6.75″ / 17.1 cm
||86 sq.in. / 555 cm²
||COMPOSITE / CARBON
||170 – 220 cm
DS LIGHT: DROP STITCH LIGHT (PURE) TECHNOLOGY
- Our single layer Drop-Stitch Light technology provides a lightweight and quality construction without reaching deep into your pockets
- Still produced at one of the world’s most renowned manufacturers, this inflatable technology is created with top quality materials and production standards you’d expect from Fanatic
1 First PVC rail layer
2 Second PVC rail layer
3 Diamond grooving footpad
4 Strong Tarpaulin layer
5 V-Drop Stitch core
ANTI TWIST SYSTEM
- Our new Anti Twist System, with its channel on the extension and a matching cleat system, puts an end to using additional forces whilst locking your adjustable system
- It ensures that the handle and blade are always lined up correctly
- Paddle with confidence – your shaft and handle won’t move
- Our adjustable models are now all equipped with Anti Twist System
OUR 6.75″ BLADE
- The 6.75” blade is available with our performance models C100 / C80 and our Diamond ladies paddle
FANATIC UNION JOINT SYSTEM
- In the past, all paddle flex patterns were made up of two parts: the blade, and the shaft
- An oversized stiff joint disrupted these two flexible parts, where paddle and shaft were connected
- The Fanatic Union System paddle has revolutionised the unified flex pattern
- It now runs seamlessly from the tip of the blade all the way to the shaft
- By moving the connection joint further up the shaft, it tapers perfectly into a RDM joint, resulting in constant flex for an unmatched spring and response with every stroke
- From the moment the blade enters the water your energy is converted into forward drive
- The Union paddle is available in four construction styles for a straightforward selection of paddles to match your performance and budget
There are no reviews yet.