The Fanatic Fly Air Pocket Edition is an ultra travel friendly all-round SUP, built in a tough but light construction that allows it to be packed into a backpack half the size of a regular iSUP.
With a thinner deck pad and tough but flexible construction, the Pocket Edition can be rolled and packed into a much narrower bag, making it extremely easy to store and transport. Based on the highly versatile shape of the Fanatic Fly 10’4’’, a classic longboard shape is packed with volume – offering safe, stable paddling and superb glide – which makes it the perfect entry iSUP.
Fanatic’s Carbon 35 adjustable paddle with its matt finish 35% Carbon/Glass shaft and strong, ABS protected carbon composite blade is the top choice for any entry level paddler ready to go from zero to hero. With the Union Joint system and a blade size of 7.25” your strokes are highly effective. Available in standard adjustable or as 3-piece Carbon 35 adjustable for the most convenient paddle transport ever.
Fanatic Fly Air Pocket
||33″ / 83.8 cm
||10’4″ / 315 cm
||5.5″ / 14 cm
||2 x FCS FIN SYSTEM / 2 x
|up to 85 kg
Fanatic Carbon 35 Adjustable 3-Piece Paddle
|CARBON 35 3-PIECE 7.25″
||7.25″ / 18.4 cm
||90 sq.in. / 580 cm²
||COMPOSITE / CARBON
||170 -220 cm
- Fanatic’s new Micro technology provides a featherweight and quality construction that can be rolled and packed into a backpack half the width of a standard iSUP package
- The reduced pad and our twin Click Fin system make it possible to have a regular sized iSUP packed into minimal space
ANTI TWIST SYSTEM
- Our new Anti Twist System, with its channel on the extension and a matching cleat system, puts an end to using additional forces whilst locking your adjustable system
- It ensures that the handle and blade are always lined up correctly
- Paddle with confidence – your shaft and handle won’t move
- Our adjustable models are now all equipped with Anti Twist System
FANATIC UNION JOINT SYSTEM
- In the past, all paddle flex patterns were made up of two parts: the blade, and the shaft
- An oversized stiff joint disrupted these two flexible parts, where paddle and shaft were connected
- The Fanatic Union System paddle has revolutionised the unified flex pattern
- It now runs seamlessly from the tip of the blade all the way to the shaft
- By moving the connection joint further up the shaft, it tapers perfectly into a RDM joint, resulting in constant flex for an unmatched spring and response with every stroke
- From the moment the blade enters the water your energy is converted into forward drive
- The Union paddle is available in four construction styles for a straightforward selection of paddles to match your performance and budget
There are no reviews yet.