The Fanatic Falcon Air inflatable raceboards are designed for intermediate to experienced paddlers who want to focus on paddling speed, training & covering long distances; but want to avoid the hassle of transport, storage & handling that comes with a composite raceboards.
All four sizes of this lightweight race traveller have a new more performance-orientated shape, with
a narrower tail – featuring silicone rail edges – to increase top speed and maximise gliding efficiency. The generous flotation and ultra stiff, lightweight Double Layer Premium technology ensures they are rigid and direct on the water, with a super stable stance. Ideal for either flat water or down-winders on open-ocean, they are ready to race!
1 Extra rail-band reinforcement
2 Second thin PVC rail layer
3 First PVC rail layer
4 Diamond grooving footpad
5 Light and printed Tarpaulin layer
6 First Tarpaulin layer
7 V-Drop Stitch core
DL LIGHT: DOUBLE LAYER LIGHT TECHNOLOGY
- The Double Layer Light technology is our Premium construction
- Featuring a second PVC layer, which is welded directly to the core layers and around the V-Drop Stitch material – the heart of each Fanatic Inflatable
- An additional third layer of coloured rail bands round off the highly durable and premium quality, with stylish optics of the deck print
- The benefits of the Double Layer Light construction when compared to the standard Double Layer technology is a 20 – 25 % reduction in weight, and around 25 – 30 % increase in stiffness
- Simply the best inflatable technology out there