Relax, de-stress and enjoy the incredible benefits of practising yoga on the Red Paddle Co Activ board. People have always flocked to the water for its tranquillity. Early on, we discovered people were taking their Red Paddle Co inflatable SUPs to the water for yoga, pilates and stretching, so we created a yoga paddle board specifically for them.
It is called the 10’8 Activ, and is based on our 10’8 Ride, but with increased thickness to reduce wash over the board so you can stay dry during your workout.The additional thickness provides greater rigidity and the 34” width provides a stable platform, making the board perfect for yoga poses.
The carry handles have been moved to the side of the board so they don’t get in the way. The final touch is the Red embossed EVA deck, which acts as a full yoga pad with a centre line down the middle of the board to help you position yourself and stay balanced. It’s great for paddling too, so you can go to a perfect spot and relax properly, and with our industry leading Titan pump supplied as standard you can inflate your board without breaking a sweat ahead of your session on the water. Ergonomic tubular handles on all boards to give a cushioned, comfy grip when carrying your board.
With a roomy 160 litre internal capacity the ATB tandem bag provides lots of space for your whole paddle board package! The backpack is super comfortable to carry thanks to the anthropomorphically designed adjustable ergonomic support for your back and shoulders.
Paddles can now be packed away into the velcro securing system and the blade is safely stored in the interior blade pocket. The large outer zip pocket means any essentials can be quickly stored and are easily accessible at any point.
The Red Paddle Co Activ Board come equipped with a Titan II pump, repair kit and phone case, in a spacious 160L All-Terrain Backpack, complete with 5-year warranty.
- Ideal for yoga, Pilates, stretching – and easy paddling
- Extra thickness keeps water off the deck during poses
- Full-length EVA deckpad and side carry handles that won’t interrupt your flow
- Central alignment line helps perfect positioning
- Durable MSL® construction with unbreakable, flexible iFins
- Also suited to larger paddlers seeking a wide, high-volume all-rounder
FRONT HANDLE WITH ACCESSORY MOUNT
- Attach cameras and phones or tow your board securely using the inbuilt D-ring
- Two rail D-ring cargo points to attach a carry strap for easy transportation
- Secure, inbuilt, marine grade stainless steel D-ring to firmly secure your leash
- Makes inflation and deflation quick and easy
MSL: The Difference Is In The Detail
Our exclusively-owned MSL Fusion technology provides unrivalled stiffness, weight-saving stability and a superb cosmetic finish. Together, with our patented RSS stiffening system, we make the most durable inflatable boards on the market.
MSL is recognised as the industry’s leading construction process and is exclusive to Red Paddle Co, here’s why…
- A SUPERB COSMETIC FINISH – All Red Paddle Co boards have an industry-leading cosmetic finish. No wrinkles or blemishes. The boards look cleaner and smoother and even feel better to the touch.
- WEIGHT-SAVING BUT STABLE – All Red Paddle Co boards are up to 2kgs lighter than our previous double layer construction. But very importantly they are not too light. If a board is ultra-light it is more affected by wind and current while on the water. MSL boards have a reassuring lightweight feel.
- STIFF AT LOWER PRESSURES – Due to the Torsion Stiffness effect all Red Paddle Co boards are stiffer at lower pressures compared to other products on the market. We recommend a pressure of between 16-22psi. Less pumping and more paddling.
- ENHANCED DURABILITY – The multiple-layer coating of Red Paddle Co boards is tough and durable. With our third generation of MSL material now in use, our boards are more durable than ever.