Versatile and easy to use, the boards in The Red Paddle Co Ride range are perfect for beginners and more experienced paddlers alike. These three boards are designed to offer all round performance in a wide range of conditions.
Constructed in our exclusive high-density MSL® drop-stitch, the Ride range of boards are exceptionally durable and super-stiff at a reduced thickness. Add our patented RSS battens and that rigidity increases by almost a third.
The high-traction deckpad provides a secure footing in all conditions, three super-soft handles make carrying comfortable and the adjustable cargo system adapts to most payloads.
RED PADDLE CO RIDE 10’0
- If you’re looking for a versatile board that will perform in all conditions, then look no further than the 10’0’’ Ride MSL
- The perfect inflatable SUP for smaller riders, this board is designed for all-round use
- As the smallest of the Ride family, the 10’0” is well-suited to lighter riders under 75kg/165lbs
RED PADDLE CO RIDE 10’6
- The multi-award-winning Ride 10’6” MSL is our popular and versatile board that will see you right in all conditions
- The 10’6″ MSL Ride is well suited to a variety of riders under 95Kgs/209lbs
RED PADDLE CO RIDE 10’8
- For an inflatable paddle board that offers super stability and performance, look no further than our 10’8″ Ride
- With all the same qualities as our other Ride boards, you’ll appreciate the extra stability that comes from its increased volume, especially if you are a slightly larger rider or have a passenger on board
- The Ride 10’8 comes as a complete package including a coiled leash and paddle
The Red Paddle Co Ride Boards come equipped with a Titan II pump, repair kit, phone case, in the Red ATB Backpack.