We love to get everyone on the water, and kids are no exception. Discover, enjoy and progress with three different watersports with 2023 Red Paddle Co Snapper 9’4″.
The Snapper’s dimensions make it easy for young riders to manoeuvre and enable kids to hone their skills without being constrained to one particular sport. Easily transition between SUP, Windsurfing and surfing with removable handles and removable centre fin.
Years in development, our exclusive MSL material made from specially produced, high-density drop stitch gives a stronger and stiffer core means that not only are you setting your kids up for success, but the Snapper can handle anything you throw at it.
- Remove deck handle and centre fin for surfing
- Remove centre fin for SUP
- Fit centre fin for Windsurfing. Windsurf Rig available separately – the windsurf mast plate fits the Red Paddle Co universal joint, we recommend partnering with our 1.5M windsurf rig for children
MSL: The Difference Is In The Detail
Our exclusively-owned MSL Fusion technology provides unrivalled stiffness, weight-saving stability and a superb cosmetic finish. Together, with our patented RSS stiffening system, we make the most durable inflatable boards on the market.
MSL is recognised as the industry’s leading construction process and is exclusive to Red Paddle Co, here’s why…
- A SUPERB COSMETIC FINISH – All Red Paddle Co boards have an industry-leading cosmetic finish. No wrinkles or blemishes. The boards look cleaner and smoother and even feel better to the touch.
- WEIGHT-SAVING BUT STABLE – All Red Paddle Co boards are up to 2kgs lighter than our previous double layer construction. But very importantly they are not too light. If a board is ultra-light it is more affected by wind and current while on the water. MSL boards have a reassuring lightweight feel.
- STIFF AT LOWER PRESSURES – Due to the Torsion Stiffness effect all Red Paddle Co boards are stiffer at lower pressures compared to other products on the market. We recommend a pressure of between 16-22psi. Less pumping and more paddling.
- ENHANCED DURABILITY – The multiple-layer coating of Red Paddle Co boards is tough and durable. With our third generation of MSL material now in use, our boards are more durable than ever.