The Seac Seal Skin Camo socks are available in 3 mm neoprene specially designed by Seacsub for greater comfort during freediving and spearfishing. Seac Seal Skin Camo neoprene socks prevent heat loss and leave your feet warm. Moreover, they allow a more comfortable fit both of the full foot fins as well as open heel fins with a strap, as if they were rigid-sole shoes. The smooth effect of the neoprene at the ankle ensures greater adherence to the suit.
- Seac Seal Skin neoprene socks, available 3 mm, avoid heat loss and keep your feet warm
ADHESION TO THE ANKLE
- The smooth neoprene skin on the inside of the ankle allows the maximum adherence between the sock and the leg of the suit, reducing the passage of the water
- Seac Seal Skin thermal socks are available in various camouflage colors to match the wetsuit and complete the thermal protection
IMPROVES COMFORT WITH THE FIN
- The reinforcement on the instep and the high quality and durability of the neoprene fabric improve the fit of both the fins with the strap and full foot
- Like every product of the Italian company Seacsub, the Seac Seal Skin neoprene socks are designed to offer to all fans of freediving and spearfishing the best possible experience in the water