When you dive below 18 metres/60 feet, there are special safety considerations. If you’re ready to expand your boundaries, a PADI Instructor will help you gain the skills and confidence to explore to a maximum depth of 40 metres/130 feet.
The PADI Deep Diver course consists of two main phases:
- Independent Study: Online learning makes it easy to fit scuba lessons into a busy schedule. Complete the knowledge development section of your course whenever, wherever it’s convenient for you.
- With Your Instructor: During four dives with a PADI Instructor, you’ll practice descents, buoyancy and safety stops. Through hands-on exercises, you’ll discover how deep dives affect color, physical objects and your brain.
The PADI Deep Diver eLearning makes it easy to fit scuba lessons into a busy schedule. Complete the independent study part of your course whenever, wherever it’s convenient for you.
Work at your own pace, online or offline, using a computer or mobile device. Connect with your instructor for inwater training, or whenever you have a question.
eLearning time commitment: 2-4 hours
PREREQUISITES / MINIMUM AGE
- Minimum 15 years of age
- PADI Adventure Diver (or qualifying certification)
- Maximum 4 students per instructor
- Upon successful completion of the course you will receive a PADI Deep Diver Certification (recognised worldwide)
WHAT TO WEAR / BRING
- A towel
- Swimming clothes
- A snack to eat and something to drink during the day
- Sun screen with an adequate SPF factor
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE COST?
- Full tuition by an internationally certified PADI Scuba instructor
- 4 x Dives
- Digital eLearning pack
- eCard accessible via the PADI App
- All equipment needed
WHAT IS EXCLUDED?
- Students are responsible for supplying their own transportation
- Snacks and drink
There are no reviews yet.