Enriched air, also known as nitrox or EANx, contains less nitrogen than regular air. Breathing less nitrogen means you can enjoy longer dives and shorter surface intervals. No wonder Enriched Air Diver is the most popular PADI® specialty.
The PADI Enriched Air (Nitrox) course consists of two main phases:
- Independent Study: Online learning makes it easy to fit scuba lessons into a busy schedule. Complete the knowledge development section of your course whenever, wherever it’s convenient for you.
- With Your Instructor: After finishing your independent study, you’ll learn how to analyze a tank, fill out an enriched air log, and set your dive computer for nitrox. There are two dives included.
The PADI Nitrox Diver online learning makes it easy to fit scuba lessons into a busy schedule. Complete the knowledge development section of your course whenever, wherever it’s convenient for you.
Work at your own pace, online or offline, using a computer or mobile device. Connect with your instructor for inwater training, or whenever you have a question.
- eLearning time commitment: 2-4 hours
PREREQUISITES / MINIMUM AGE
- Maximum 4 students per instructor
- Upon successful completion of the course you will receive a PADI Enriched Air Diver Certification (recognised worldwide)
WHAT TO WEAR / BRING
- A towel
- Swimming clothes
- A snack to eat and something to drink during the day
- Sun screen with an adequate SPF factor
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE COST?
- Full tuition by an internationally certified PADI Scuba instructor
- 2 x Dives
- Digital eLearning pack
- eCard accessible via the PADI App
- All equipment needed
WHAT IS EXCLUDED?
- Students are responsible for supplying their own transportation
- Snacks and drink
There are no reviews yet.